7:20 PM
0
‘What goes around comes around’ is a phrase I’m sure we have all used at some point. Karma can be a dangerous game so you should live your life honestly and with kindness.

Turns out this lady’s husband didn’t get the karma memo.

This funny story is about a husband who was caught cheating. Now I’m sure you are all expecting a traumatic revelation and shouting. But instead, received a very unexpected letter from his wife.

The letter is like an abbreviated novel, it features drama, vengeance and tragedy… William Shakespeare would have been impressed.

The last line of her letter is sure to get you laughing.

So please read the letter through and find out how her tale ends. We promise you won’t be disappointed.

"To my beloved husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pickup truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn’t get hurt, so please don’t worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Walmart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pickup, fortunately, came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you, my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
P.S . Your girlfriend called for you."



This is one woman that you definitely do NOT want to mess with!

What did you think of her letter? Would you have done the same?

We love hearing your opinions so let us know what you thought in the comment section below. And please don’t forget to share if you enjoyed the article.


source : happiest