11:39 AM
0
Whenever I'm at a zoo, I spend most of my time admiring the regal lions in their habitat. I can honestly say I've never done anything like this, though!
I doubt the guy in the video below would be as playful without that impenetrable protective glass, but I can't knock him for his happy demeanor. For animal lovers, going to the zoo is an incredible way to spend a day. In fact, it's arguably one of the most worthwhile things you can do with your children.

Not only will they be elated to see majestic creatures in real life, but they'll be able to learn about them, as well. In addition to their minds continuing to absorb useful knowledge, they'll actually be outside! Which, in a world full of smartphones, is a nice change of pace. 

We here at SFG loved this video, but we'd like to know how you felt about it. Please share your thoughts and feelings with us in the comment section below. 
 
source:fbs.sfglobe